Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Shone
The definition of shone, the meaning of the word Shone:
Is shone a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Be bright by reflecting or casting light
- v. - Emit light; be bright, as of the sun or a light
- v. - Be shiny, as if wet
- v. - Be distinguished or eminent
- v. - Be clear and obvious
- v. - Have a complexion with a strong bright color, such as red or pink
- v. - Throw or flash the light of (a lamp)
- v. - Touch or seem as if touching visually or audibly
- v. - Experience a feeling of well-being or happiness, as from good health or an intense emotion
- v. - Make (a surface) shine
Shone is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in shone: E H N O S
2 Anagrams of Shone
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to shone:
44 words found using the letters in "Shone"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words