Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Showed
The definition of showed, the meaning of the word Showed:
Is showed a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Give an exhibition of to an interested audience
- v. - Establish the validity of something, as by an example, explanation or experiment
- v. - Provide evidence for
- v. - Make visible or noticeable
- v. - Show in, or as in, a picture
- v. - Give expression to
- v. - Indicate a place, direction, person, or thing; either spatially or figuratively
- v. - Be or become visible or noticeable
- v. - Indicate a certain reading; of gauges and instruments
- v. - Give evidence of, as of records
- v. - Take (someone) to their seats, as in theaters or auditoriums
- v. - Finish third or better in a horse or dog race
Showed is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in showed: D E H O S W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to showed:
74 words found using the letters in "Showed"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words