Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Sleep
The definition of sleep, the meaning of the word Sleep:
Is sleep a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A natural and periodic state of rest during which consciousness of the world is suspended
- n. - A torpid state resembling deep sleep
- n. - A period of time spent sleeping
- n. - Euphemisms for death (based on an analogy between lying in a bed and in a tomb)
- v. - Be asleep
- v. - Be able to accommodate for sleeping
Sleep is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in sleep: E E L P S
3 Anagrams of Sleep
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sleep:
22 words found using the letters in "Sleep"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words