Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Sneak
The definition of sneak, the meaning of the word Sneak:
Is sneak a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A person who is regarded as underhanded and furtive and contemptible
- n. - Someone who prowls or sneaks about; usually with unlawful intentions
- n. - Someone acting as an informer or decoy for the police
- v. - To go stealthily or furtively
- v. - Put, bring, or take in a secretive or furtive manner
- v. - Make off with belongings of others
- v. - Pass on stealthily
- adj. - Marked by quiet and caution and secrecy; taking pains to avoid being observed
Sneak is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in sneak: A E K N S
3 Anagrams of Sneak
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sneak:
31 words found using the letters in "Sneak"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words