Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Soak
The definition of soak, the meaning of the word Soak:
Is soak a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The process of becoming softened and saturated as a consequence of being immersed in water (or other liquid)
- n. - Washing something by allowing it to soak
- v. - Submerge in a liquid
- v. - Rip off; ask an unreasonable price
- v. - Cover with liquid; pour liquid onto
- v. - Leave as a guarantee in return for money
- v. - Beat severely
- v. - Make drunk (with alcoholic drinks)
- v. - Become drunk or drink excessively
- v. - Fill, soak, or imbue totally
- v. - Heat a metal prior to working it
Soak is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in soak: A K O S
3 Anagrams of Soak
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to soak:
14 words found using the letters in "Soak"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words