Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Spun
The definition of spun, the meaning of the word Spun:
Is spun a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Revolve quickly and repeatedly around one's own axis
- v. - Stream in jets, of liquids
- v. - Cause to spin
- v. - Make up a story
- v. - Form a web by making a thread
- v. - Work natural fibers into a thread
- v. - Twist and turn so as to give an intended interpretation
- v. - Prolong or extend
Spun is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in spun: N P S U
1 Anagram of Spun
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to spun:
12 words found using the letters in "Spun"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words