Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Spurs
The definition of spurs, the meaning of the word Spurs:
Is spurs a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A verbalization that encourages you to attempt something
- n. - Any sharply pointed projection
- n. - Tubular extension at the base of the corolla in some flowers
- n. - A sharp prod fixed to a rider's heel and used to urge a horse onward
- n. - A railway line connected to a trunk line
- v. - Incite or stimulate
- v. - Give heart or courage to
- v. - Strike with a spur
- v. - Goad with spurs
- v. - Equip with spurs
Spurs is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in spurs: P R S S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to spurs:
12 words found using the letters in "Spurs"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words