Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, spur is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
1. Incite or stimulate
2. Give heart or courage to
3. Strike with a spur
4. Goad with spurs
5. Equip with spurs
1. A verbalization that encourages you to attempt something
2. Any sharply pointed projection
3. Tubular extension at the base of the corolla in some flowers
4. A sharp prod fixed to a rider's heel and used to urge a horse onward
5. A railway line connected to a trunk line
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in spur?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words