Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Storm
The definition of storm, the meaning of the word Storm:
Is storm a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A violent weather condition with winds 64-72 knots (11 on the Beaufort scale) and precipitation and thunder and lightning
- n. - A violent commotion or disturbance
- n. - A direct and violent assault on a stronghold
- v. - Behave violently, as if in state of a great anger
- v. - Take by force
- v. - Rain, hail, or snow hard and be very windy, often with thunder or lightning
- v. - Blow hard
- v. - Attack by storm; attack suddenly
Storm is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in storm: M O R S T
1 Anagram of Storm
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to storm:
29 words found using the letters in "Storm"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words