Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Storms
The definition of storms, the meaning of the word Storms:
Is storms a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A violent weather condition with winds 64-72 knots (11 on the Beaufort scale) and precipitation and thunder and lightning
- n. - A violent commotion or disturbance
- n. - A direct and violent assault on a stronghold
- v. - Behave violently, as if in state of a great anger
- v. - Take by force
- v. - Rain, hail, or snow hard and be very windy, often with thunder or lightning
- v. - Blow hard
- v. - Attack by storm; attack suddenly
Storms is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in storms: M O R S S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to storms:
37 words found using the letters in "Storms"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words