Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Strict
The definition of strict, the meaning of the word Strict:
Is strict a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Rigidly accurate; allowing no deviation from a standard
- adj. - (of rules) stringently enforced
- adj. - Characterized by strictness, severity, or restraint
- adj. - Incapable of compromise or flexibility
- adj. - Severe and unremitting in making demands
Strict is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in strict: C I R S T T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to strict:
20 words found using the letters in "Strict"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words