Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Surges
The definition of surges, the meaning of the word Surges:
Is surges a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A sudden forceful flow
- n. - A sudden or abrupt strong increase
- n. - A large sea wave
- v. - Rise and move, as in waves or billows
- v. - Rise rapidly
- v. - Rise or move forward
- v. - Rise or heave upward under the influence of a natural force such as a wave
- v. - See one's performance improve
Surges is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in surges: E G R S S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to surges:
36 words found using the letters in "Surges"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words