Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Tilts
The definition of tilts, the meaning of the word Tilts:
Is tilts a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A combat between two mounted knights tilting against each other with blunted lances
- n. - A contentious speech act; a dispute where there is strong disagreement
- n. - A slight but noticeable partiality
- n. - The property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical
- n. - Pitching dangerously to one side
- v. - To incline or bend from a vertical position
- v. - Heel over
- v. - Move sideways or in an unsteady way
- v. - Charge with a tilt
Tilts is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in tilts: I L S T T
1 Anagram of Tilts
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tilts:
20 words found using the letters in "Tilts"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words