Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Tithe
The definition of tithe, the meaning of the word Tithe:
Is tithe a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A levy of one tenth of something
- n. - An offering of a tenth part of some personal income
- v. - Exact a tithe from
- v. - Levy a tithe on (produce or a crop)
- v. - Pay one tenth of; pay tithes on, especially to the church
- v. - Pay a tenth of one's income, especially to the church
Tithe is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in tithe: E H I T T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tithe:
15 words found using the letters in "Tithe"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words