Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Tithes
The definition of tithes, the meaning of the word Tithes:
Is tithes a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A levy of one tenth of something
- n. - An offering of a tenth part of some personal income
- v. - Exact a tithe from
- v. - Levy a tithe on (produce or a crop)
- v. - Pay one tenth of; pay tithes on, especially to the church
- v. - Pay a tenth of one's income, especially to the church
Tithes is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in tithes: E H I S T T
1 Anagram of Tithes
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tithes:
47 words found using the letters in "Tithes"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words