Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Toggle
The definition of toggle, the meaning of the word Toggle:
Is toggle a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any instruction that works first one way and then the other; it turns something on the first time it is used and then turns it off the next time
- n. - A hinged switch that can assume either of two positions
- n. - A fastener consisting of a peg or pin or crosspiece that is inserted into an eye at the end of a rope or a chain or a cable in order to fasten it to something (as another rope or chain or cable)
- v. - Provide with a toggle or toggles
- v. - Fasten with, or as if with, a toggle
- v. - Release by a toggle switch
Toggle is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in toggle: E G G L O T
1 Anagram of Toggle
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to toggle:
27 words found using the letters in "Toggle"
6 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words