Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Vagabond
The definition of vagabond, the meaning of the word Vagabond:
Is vagabond a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Anything that resembles a vagabond in having no fixed place
- n. - A wanderer who has no established residence or visible means of support
- v. - Move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment
- adj. - Wandering aimlessly without ties to a place or community
- adj. - Continually changing especially as from one abode or occupation to another
Vagabond is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 19 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in vagabond: A A B D G N O V
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to vagabond:
72 words found using the letters in "Vagabond"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words