Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Wire
The definition of wire, the meaning of the word Wire:
Is wire a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Ligament made of metal and used to fasten things or make cages or fences etc
- n. - A metal conductor that carries electricity over a distance
- n. - The finishing line on a racetrack
- n. - A message transmitted by telegraph
- v. - Provide with electrical circuits
- v. - Send cables, wires, or telegrams
- v. - Fasten with wire
- v. - String on a wire
- v. - Equip for use with electricity
Wire is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in wire: E I R W
1 Anagram of Wire
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wire:
6 words found using the letters in "Wire"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words