Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Wires
The definition of wires, the meaning of the word Wires:
Is wires a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Ligament made of metal and used to fasten things or make cages or fences etc
- n. - A metal conductor that carries electricity over a distance
- n. - The finishing line on a racetrack
- n. - A message transmitted by telegraph
- v. - Provide with electrical circuits
- v. - Send cables, wires, or telegrams
- v. - Fasten with wire
- v. - String on a wire
- v. - Equip for use with electricity
Wires is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in wires: E I R S W
3 Anagrams of Wires
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wires:
26 words found using the letters in "Wires"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words