Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Writes
The definition of writes, the meaning of the word Writes:
Is writes a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Produce a literary work
- v. - Communicate or express by writing
- v. - Have (one's written work) issued for publication
- v. - Communicate (with) in writing
- v. - Communicate by letter
- v. - Write music
- v. - Mark or trace on a surface
- v. - Record data on a computer
- v. - Write or name the letters that comprise the conventionally accepted form of (a word or part of a word)
- v. - Create code, write a computer program
Writes is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in writes: E I R S T W
2 Anagrams of Writes
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to writes:
73 words found using the letters in "Writes"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words