Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Wrote
The definition of wrote, the meaning of the word Wrote:
Is wrote a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Produce a literary work
- v. - Communicate or express by writing
- v. - Have (one's written work) issued for publication
- v. - Communicate (with) in writing
- v. - Communicate by letter
- v. - Write music
- v. - Mark or trace on a surface
- v. - Record data on a computer
- v. - Write or name the letters that comprise the conventionally accepted form of (a word or part of a word)
- v. - Create code, write a computer program
Wrote is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in wrote: E O R T W
1 Anagram of Wrote
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wrote:
31 words found using the letters in "Wrote"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words