Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Zones
The definition of zones, the meaning of the word Zones:
Is zones a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A locally circumscribed place characterized by some distinctive features
- n. - Any of the regions of the surface of the Earth loosely divided according to latitude or longitude
- n. - An area or region distinguished from adjacent parts by a distinctive feature or characteristic
- n. - (anatomy) any encircling or beltlike structure
- v. - Regulate housing in; of certain areas of towns
- v. - Separate or apportion into sections
Zones is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in zones: E N O S Z
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to zones:
23 words found using the letters in "Zones"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words