Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Afghans
The definition of afghans, the meaning of the word Afghans:
Is afghans a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A blanket knitted or crocheted in strips or squares; sometimes used as a shawl
- n. - A native or inhabitant of Afghanistan
- n. - An Iranian language spoken in Afghanistan and Pakistan; the official language of Afghanistan
- n. - A coat made of sheepskin
- n. - Tall graceful breed of hound with a long silky coat; native to the Near East
Afghans is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in afghans: A A F G H N S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to afghans:
59 words found using the letters in "Afghans"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words