Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Banes
The definition of banes, the meaning of the word Banes:
Is banes a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Something causing misery or death
- v. - Forbid the public distribution of ( a movie or a newspaper)
- v. - Prohibit especially by legal means or social pressure
- v. - Ban from a place of residence, as for punishment
- v. - Expel from a community or group
Banes is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in banes: A B E N S
2 Anagrams of Banes
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to banes:
37 words found using the letters in "Banes"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words