Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Bans
The definition of bans, the meaning of the word Bans:
Is bans a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A decree that prohibits something
- n. - 100 bani equal 1 leu in Moldova
- n. - 100 bani equal 1 leu in Romania
- n. - An official prohibition or edict against something
- n. - A bachelor's degree in nursing
- v. - Forbid the public distribution of ( a movie or a newspaper)
- v. - Prohibit especially by legal means or social pressure
- v. - Ban from a place of residence, as for punishment
- v. - Expel from a community or group
Bans is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in bans: A B N S
1 Anagram of Bans
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bans:
11 words found using the letters in "Bans"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words