Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Conjunction
The definition of conjunction, the meaning of the word Conjunction:
Is conjunction a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The temporal property of two things happening at the same time
- n. - The state of being joined together
- n. - An uninflected function word that serves to conjoin words or phrases or clauses or sentences
- n. - The grammatical relation between linguistic units (words or phrases or clauses) that are connected by a conjunction
- n. - (astronomy) apparent meeting or passing of two or more celestial bodies in the same degree of the zodiac
- n. - Something that joins or connects
Conjunction is worth 22 points in Scrabble, and 30 points in Words with Friends
There are 11 letters in conjunction: C C I J N N N O O T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to conjunction:
86 words found using the letters in "Conjunction"
8 Letter Words
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words