Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Depressed
The definition of depressed, the meaning of the word Depressed:
Is depressed a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Lower someone's spirits; make downhearted
- v. - Lower (prices or markets)
- v. - Cause to drop or sink
- v. - Press down
- v. - Lessen the activity or force of
- adj. - Lower than previously
- adj. - Flattened downward as if pressed from above or flattened along the dorsal and ventral surfaces
- adj. - Filled with melancholy and despondency
Depressed is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 9 letters in depressed: D D E E E P R S S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to depressed:
101 words found using the letters in "Depressed"
8 Letter Words
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words