Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Firsts
The definition of firsts, the meaning of the word Firsts:
Is firsts a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The first or highest in an ordering or series
- n. - The first element in a countable series
- n. - The time at which something is supposed to begin
- n. - The fielding position of the player on a baseball team who is stationed at first of the bases in the infield (counting counterclockwise from home plate)
- n. - An honours degree of the highest class
- n. - The lowest forward gear ratio in the gear box of a motor vehicle; used to start a car moving
Firsts is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in firsts: F I R S S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to firsts:
32 words found using the letters in "Firsts"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words