Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Formed
The definition of formed, the meaning of the word Formed:
Is formed a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Create (as an entity)
- v. - To compose or represent:"This wall forms the background of the stage setting"
- v. - Develop into a distinctive entity
- v. - Give shape or form to
- v. - Make something, usually for a specific function
- v. - Establish or impress firmly in the mind
- v. - Assume a form or shape
- adj. - Having or given a form or shape
Formed is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in formed: D E F M O R
1 Anagram of Formed
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to formed:
56 words found using the letters in "Formed"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words