Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Fusion
The definition of fusion, the meaning of the word Fusion:
Is fusion a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An occurrence that involves the production of a union
- n. - The state of being combined into one body
- n. - The merging of adjacent sounds or syllables or words
- n. - A nuclear reaction in which nuclei combine to form more massive nuclei with the simultaneous release of energy
- n. - The combining of images from the two eyes to form a single visual percept
- n. - Correction of an unstable part of the spine by joining two or more vertebrae; usually done surgically but sometimes done by traction or immobilization
- n. - The act of fusing (or melting) together
Fusion is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in fusion: F I N O S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fusion:
40 words found using the letters in "Fusion"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words