Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Gags
The definition of gags, the meaning of the word Gags:
Is gags a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A humorous anecdote or remark intended to provoke laughter
- n. - Restraint put into a person's mouth to prevent speaking or shouting
- v. - Prevent from speaking out
- v. - Be too tight; rub or press
- v. - Tie a gag around someone's mouth in order to silence them
- v. - Make jokes or quips
- v. - Struggle for breath; have insufficient oxygen intake
- v. - Cause to retch or choke
- v. - Make an unsuccessful effort to vomit; strain to vomit
Gags is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in gags: A G G S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gags:
6 words found using the letters in "Gags"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words