Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Graft
The definition of graft, the meaning of the word Graft:
Is graft a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (surgery) tissue or organ transplanted from a donor to a recipient; in some cases the patient can be both donor and recipient
- n. - The practice of offering something (usually money) in order to gain an illicit advantage
- n. - The act of grafting something onto something else
- v. - Cause to grow together parts from different plants
- v. - Place the organ of a donor into the body of a recipient
Graft is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in graft: A F G R T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to graft:
22 words found using the letters in "Graft"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words