Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Image
The definition of image, the meaning of the word Image:
Is image a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An iconic mental representation
- n. - (Jungian psychology) a personal facade that one presents to the world
- n. - A visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface
- n. - A standard or typical example
- n. - Language used in a figurative or nonliteral sense
- n. - Someone who closely resembles a famous person (especially an actor)
- n. - (mathematics) the set of values of the dependent variable for which a function is defined
- n. - The general impression that something (a person or organization or product) presents to the public
- n. - A representation of a person (especially in the form of sculpture)
- v. - Render visible, as by means of MRI
- v. - Imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind
Image is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in image: A E G I M
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to image:
24 words found using the letters in "Image"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words