Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, kick is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
1. Drive or propel with the foot
2. Thrash about or strike out with the feet
3. Strike with the foot
4. Kick a leg up
5. Spring back, as from a forceful thrust
6. Stop consuming
7. Make a goal
8. Express complaints, discontent, displeasure, or unhappiness
1. The act of delivering a blow with the foot
2. The swift release of a store of affective force
3. The backward jerk of a gun when it is fired
4. Informal terms for objecting
5. The sudden stimulation provided by strong drink (or certain drugs)
6. A rhythmic thrusting movement of the legs as in swimming or calisthenics
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in kick?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words