Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
14 Definitions of Kick
The definition of kick, the meaning of the word Kick:
Is kick a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The act of delivering a blow with the foot
- n. - The swift release of a store of affective force
- n. - The backward jerk of a gun when it is fired
- n. - Informal terms for objecting
- n. - The sudden stimulation provided by strong drink (or certain drugs)
- n. - A rhythmic thrusting movement of the legs as in swimming or calisthenics
- v. - Drive or propel with the foot
- v. - Thrash about or strike out with the feet
- v. - Strike with the foot
- v. - Kick a leg up
- v. - Spring back, as from a forceful thrust
- v. - Stop consuming
- v. - Make a goal
- v. - Express complaints, discontent, displeasure, or unhappiness
Kick is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in kick: C I K K
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to kick:
2 words found using the letters in "Kick"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words