Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, rush is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
1. Move fast
2. Attack suddenly
3. Urge to an unnatural speed
4. Act or move at high speed
5. Run with the ball, in football
6. Cause to move fast or to rush or race
7. Cause to occur rapidly
1. Not accepting reservations
2. Done under pressure
1. The act of moving hurriedly and in a careless manner
2. A sudden forceful flow
3. Grasslike plants growing in wet places and having cylindrical often hollow stems
4. Physician and American Revolutionary leader; signer of the Declaration of Independence (1745-1813)
5. The swift release of a store of affective force
6. A sudden burst of activity
7. (American football) an attempt to advance the ball by running into the line
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rush?
4 Letter Words
2 Letter Words