Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Limes
The definition of limes, the meaning of the word Limes:
Is limes a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A caustic substance produced by heating limestone
- n. - A white crystalline oxide used in the production of calcium hydroxide
- n. - A sticky adhesive that is smeared on small branches to capture small birds
- n. - Any of various related trees bearing limes
- n. - Any of various deciduous trees of the genus Tilia with heart-shaped leaves and drooping cymose clusters of yellowish often fragrant flowers; several yield valuable timber
- n. - The green acidic fruit of any of various lime trees
- v. - Spread birdlime on branches to catch birds
- v. - Cover with lime so as to induce growth
Limes is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in limes: E I L M S
3 Anagrams of Limes
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to limes:
36 words found using the letters in "Limes"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words