Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Simple
The definition of simple, the meaning of the word Simple:
Is simple a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any herbaceous plant having medicinal properties
- n. - A person lacking intelligence or common sense
- adj. - Having few parts; not complex or complicated or involved
- adj. - Easy and not involved or complicated
- adj. - Apart from anything else; without additions or modifications
- adj. - Exhibiting childlike simplicity and credulity
- adj. - Lacking mental capacity and subtlety
- adj. - (botany) of leaf shapes; of leaves having no divisions or subdivisions
- adj. - Unornamented
Simple is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in simple: E I L M P S
1 Anagram of Simple
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to simple:
67 words found using the letters in "Simple"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words