Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, limits is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
1. Place limits on (extent or access)
2. Restrict or confine, "I limit you to two visits to the pub a day"
3. Decide upon or fix definitely
1. The greatest possible degree of something
2. Final or latest limiting point
3. As far as something can go
4. The boundary of a specific area
5. The mathematical value toward which a function goes as the independent variable approaches infinity
6. The greatest amount of something that is possible or allowed
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in limits?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words