Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Limits
The definition of limits, the meaning of the word Limits:
Is limits a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The greatest possible degree of something
- n. - Final or latest limiting point
- n. - As far as something can go
- n. - The boundary of a specific area
- n. - The mathematical value toward which a function goes as the independent variable approaches infinity
- n. - The greatest amount of something that is possible or allowed
- v. - Place limits on (extent or access)
- v. - Restrict or confine, "I limit you to two visits to the pub a day"
- v. - Decide upon or fix definitely
Limits is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in limits: I I L M S T
1 Anagram of Limits
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to limits:
30 words found using the letters in "Limits"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words