Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Nominal
The definition of nominal, the meaning of the word Nominal:
Is nominal a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A phrase that can function as the subject or object of a verb
- adj. - Relating to or constituting or bearing or giving a name
- adj. - Insignificantly small; a matter of form only (`tokenish' is informal)
- adj. - Pertaining to a noun or to a word group that functions as a noun
- adj. - Of, relating to, or characteristic of an amount that is not adjusted for inflation
- adj. - Named; bearing the name of a specific person
- adj. - Existing in name only
Nominal is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in nominal: A I L M N N O
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to nominal:
70 words found using the letters in "Nominal"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words