Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Officer
The definition of officer, the meaning of the word Officer:
Is officer a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any person in the armed services who holds a position of authority or command
- n. - Someone who is appointed or elected to an office and who holds a position of trust
- n. - A member of a police force
- n. - A person authorized to serve in a position of authority on a vessel
- v. - Direct or command as an officer
Officer is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in officer: C E F F I O R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to officer:
54 words found using the letters in "Officer"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words