Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, pushed is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
1. Move with force, "He pushed the table into a corner"
2. Press, drive, or impel (someone) to action or completion of an action
3. Make publicity for; try to sell (a product)
4. Strive and make an effort to reach a goal
5. Press against forcefully without moving
6. Approach a certain age or speed
7. Exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person; be an advocate for
8. Sell or promote the sale of (illegal goods such as drugs)
9. Move strenuously and with effort
10. Make strenuous pushing movements during birth to expel the baby
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in pushed?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words