Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
15 Definitions of Push
The definition of push, the meaning of the word Push:
Is push a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The act of applying force in order to move something away
- n. - The force used in pushing
- n. - Enterprising or ambitious drive
- n. - An electrical switch operated by pressing
- n. - An effort to advance
- v. - Move with force, "He pushed the table into a corner"
- v. - Press, drive, or impel (someone) to action or completion of an action
- v. - Make publicity for; try to sell (a product)
- v. - Strive and make an effort to reach a goal
- v. - Press against forcefully without moving
- v. - Approach a certain age or speed
- v. - Exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person; be an advocate for
- v. - Sell or promote the sale of (illegal goods such as drugs)
- v. - Move strenuously and with effort
- v. - Make strenuous pushing movements during birth to expel the baby
Push is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in push: H P S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to push:
8 words found using the letters in "Push"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words