Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, push is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
1. Move with force, "He pushed the table into a corner"
2. Press, drive, or impel (someone) to action or completion of an action
3. Make publicity for; try to sell (a product)
4. Strive and make an effort to reach a goal
5. Press against forcefully without moving
6. Approach a certain age or speed
7. Exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person; be an advocate for
8. Sell or promote the sale of (illegal goods such as drugs)
9. Move strenuously and with effort
10. Make strenuous pushing movements during birth to expel the baby
1. The act of applying force in order to move something away
2. The force used in pushing
3. Enterprising or ambitious drive
4. An electrical switch operated by pressing
5. An effort to advance
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in push?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words