Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Pushing
The definition of pushing, the meaning of the word Pushing:
Is pushing a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The act of applying force in order to move something away
- v. - Move with force, "He pushed the table into a corner"
- v. - Press, drive, or impel (someone) to action or completion of an action
- v. - Make publicity for; try to sell (a product)
- v. - Strive and make an effort to reach a goal
- v. - Press against forcefully without moving
- v. - Approach a certain age or speed
- v. - Exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person; be an advocate for
- v. - Sell or promote the sale of (illegal goods such as drugs)
- v. - Move strenuously and with effort
- v. - Make strenuous pushing movements during birth to expel the baby
Pushing is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in pushing: G H I N P S U
1 Anagram of Pushing
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pushing:
90 words found using the letters in "Pushing"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words