Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Realer
The definition of realer, the meaning of the word Realer:
Is realer a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Being or occurring in fact or actuality; having verified existence; not illusory; not ghosts"
- adj. - No less than what is stated; worthy of the name
- adj. - Not to be taken lightly
- adj. - Capable of being treated as fact
- adj. - Being or reflecting the essential or genuine character of something
- adj. - Of, relating to, or representing an amount that is corrected for inflation
- adj. - Having substance or capable of being treated as fact; not imaginary
- adj. - (of property) fixed or immovable
- adj. - Coinciding with reality
Realer is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in realer: A E E L R R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to realer:
28 words found using the letters in "Realer"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words