Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Rices
The definition of rices, the meaning of the word Rices:
Is rices a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Grains used as food either unpolished or more often polished
- n. - Annual or perennial rhizomatous marsh grasses; seed used for food; straw used for paper
- n. - English lyricist who frequently worked with Andrew Lloyd Webber (born in 1944)
- n. - United States playwright (1892-1967)
- v. - Sieve so that it becomes the consistency of rice
Rices is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in rices: C E I R S
2 Anagrams of Rices
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rices:
30 words found using the letters in "Rices"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words