Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Rimes
The definition of rimes, the meaning of the word Rimes:
Is rimes a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Ice crystals forming a white deposit (especially on objects outside)
- n. - Correspondence in the sounds of two or more lines (especially final sounds)
- v. - Be similar in sound, especially with respect to the last syllable
- v. - Compose rhymes
- v. - Run around the rim of
- v. - Furnish with a rim
- v. - Roll around the rim of
Rimes is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in rimes: E I M R S
3 Anagrams of Rimes
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rimes:
38 words found using the letters in "Rimes"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words