Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, rollers is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. A grounder that rolls along the infield
2. A long heavy sea wave as it advances towards the shore
3. A small wheel without spokes (as on a roller skate)
4. A cylinder that revolves
5. A mechanical device consisting of a cylindrical tube around which the hair is wound to curl it
6. Old World bird that tumbles or rolls in flight; related to kingfishers
7. Pigeon that executes backward somersaults in flight or on the ground
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rollers?
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words