Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Ruling
The definition of ruling, the meaning of the word Ruling:
Is ruling a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The reason for a court's judgment (as opposed to the decision itself)
- v. - Exercise authority over; as of nations
- v. - Decide with authority
- v. - Be larger in number, quantity, power, status or importance
- v. - Decide on and make a declaration about
- v. - Have an affinity with; of signs of the zodiac
- v. - Mark or draw with a ruler
- v. - Keep in check
- adj. - Exercising power or authority
Ruling is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in ruling: G I L N R U
1 Anagram of Ruling
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ruling:
30 words found using the letters in "Ruling"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words