Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Scotch
The definition of scotch, the meaning of the word Scotch:
Is scotch a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A slight surface cut (especially a notch that is made to keep a tally)
- n. - Whiskey distilled in Scotland; especially whiskey made from malted barley in a pot still
- v. - Hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
- v. - Make a small cut or score into
- adj. - Of or relating to or characteristic of Scotland or its people or culture or its English dialect or Gaelic language
- adj. - Avoiding waste
Scotch is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in scotch: C C H O S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to scotch:
22 words found using the letters in "Scotch"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words