Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Sequence
The definition of sequence, the meaning of the word Sequence:
Is sequence a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Serial arrangement in which things follow in logical order or a recurrent pattern
- n. - A following of one thing after another in time
- n. - Film consisting of a succession of related shots that develop a given subject in a movie
- n. - The action of following in order
- n. - Several repetitions of a melodic phrase in different keys
- v. - Arrange in a sequence
- v. - Determine the order of constituents in
Sequence is worth 19 points in Scrabble, and 22 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in sequence: C E E E N Q S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sequence:
31 words found using the letters in "Sequence"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words